|Enter amounts for each numbered transaction below in the correct line number and accounts above
1. Acquired $500 worth of inventory on account.
2. Purchased $100 worth of supplies with cash.
3. Borrowed $1000 from the bank on a short-term note.
4. Recorded sales to customers worth $1500 on account.
5. Delivered the inventory to customers that cost $800.
6. Collected $500 from prior sales to customers.
7. Paid $300 Salaries and Wages for the period.
8. Recorded $200 of depreciation for the period.
9. Paid vendors $300 for prior purchases.
10. Paid income taxes of $200.
After posting all the transactions to the accounts click on "Calc" to find your score.