|Enter amounts for each numbered transaction below in the correct line number and accounts above
1. Acquired $2000 worth of inventory on account.
2. Borrowed $3000 from the bank on a short-term note.
3. Received $1000 from customers for current sales.
4. Delivered $500 worth of inventory to customers
5. Sold customers $800 of inventory on account.
6. Delivered $400 worth of inventory to customers.
7. Purchased $500 worth of inventory for cash.
8. Paid $500 to vendors for prior purchases of inventory.
9. Obsolete inventory valued at $200 was writen-off.
10. Determined that $200 of prior customers sales were uncollectible and a bad debt expense.
After posting all the transactions to the accounts click on "Calc" to find your score.