|Enter amounts for each numbered transaction below in the correct line number and accounts above
1. Repaid $500 of the Long-term debt.
2. Paid $50 interest expense on the debt.
3. Wrote-off $100 as Bad Debt Expense for uncollectible accounts receivable.
4. Purchased $5000 of equipment on a long-term contract.
5. Received $200 for the sale of old equipment that had cost $1000. Wrote-off $600 of related
accumulated depreciation and recognized a loss on the sale. (4 entries required)
6. Received $2000 from customers for services performed.
7. Paid rent expense of $200.
8. Paid salaries and wages of $1000.
9. Recorded Income Tax Expense of $300 that was owed, but not yet paid.
10. Transferred $100 from cash into marketable securities for short-term investment.
After posting all the transactions to the accounts click on "Calc" to find your score.